Best friend quotes

Best friend quotes


Best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.


See, I got this friend named.. Joey Jo-Jo...Junior...Shabadoo - Homer Simpson



Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx




 Laughing is one of the best exercises, it's like running inside your mind.  You can do it almost anywhere and it's even better with a friend.
Laughing is one of the best exercises, it's like running inside your mind. You can do it almost anywhere and it's even better with a friend.

PhotoGoodFriend
 There's nothing better than good friend, except for a good friend with chocolate.
There's nothing better than a good friend, except for a good friend with chocolate.


 My friend, remember that without stupidity there wouldn't be intelligence, and without ugliness there wouldn't be beauty, so the world needs you after all.
My friend, remember that without stupidity there wouldn't be intelligence, and without ugliness there wouldn't be beauty, so the world needs you after all.


If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?


Short QuotesFriend
 Friends are chocolate chips in the cookie of life!
Friends are chocolate chips in the cookie of life!


Short QuotesPhotoLife Quotes
 Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.
Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.


Short QuotesPhotoFunny Sayings
 Studying means 10% reading and 90% complaining to your friends that you have to study.
Studying means 10% reading and 90% complaining to your friends that you have to study.




I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!


Short QuotesPhotoFunny Sayings
I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.



I don't need a psychiatrist to prod into my personal life and make me tell them all my secrets, I have my friends for that.


Best friend quotes Best friend quotes Reviewed by Unknown on July 03, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.